Mercato live: agreement between Nkunku and Chelsea for a transfer next summer

Mercato live: agreement between Nkunku and Chelsea for a transfer next summer

Agreement in principle between Nkunku and Chelsea for a transfer next summer

French striker Christopher Nkunku has reached an agreement in principle with Chelsea for his transfer next summer. The Leipzig player passed the medical examination, but not in Frankfurt as the German press announced. The player was fine in Frankfurt, but to renew his insurance (because of his legs, as many footballers do).

Chelsea are willing to lift the €60m buyout clause, but so far no deal has been reached between the English club and Christopher Nkunku. Several clubs, including Liverpool, are closely following the French international.

Fabrice Hawkins

More information here.

Nkunku would have already passed the medical tests to sign for Chelsea… next summer

According to Bild journalist Christian Falk, Leipzig’s French striker, Christopher Nkunku (24), has already passed the medical tests in September to sign for Chelsea… next summer.

The English club would be willing to lift their €60m buyout clause, and might have wanted some guarantees to be able to plan this big upstream investment.

PSG was Erling Haaland’s fourth choice this summer

Paris Saint-Germain was not Erling Haaland’s second choice. The father of the Norwegian striker revealed his son’s preferences during the summer transfer market, which allowed him to leave Borussia Dortmund for Manchester City.

“City were the best team for us, Bayern were second, Madrid third and PSG fourth,” Alfie Haaland said in a documentary about the 22-year-old striker, according to a Mundo Deportivo transcript.

More information here.

PSG is interested in Ugarte (Sporting)

According to A Bola, Paris Saint-Germain is closely following young defensive midfielder Manuel Ugarte. This 21-year-old Uruguayan international (6 caps) plays in the Portuguese championship for Sporting. The Lisbon club has already set the bar at at least 40 million euros for its player with a contract until 2026.

Monaco: Alexander Nübel can’t imagine living with Neuer

Gaining momentum at AS Monaco after a difficult first season, Alexander Nübel is enjoying himself on the rock, where he is on loan until the end of the season. Under contract with Bayern Munich until 2025, Alexander Nübel does not plan to sign up for the long term, if Manuel Neuer is extended:

“If Neuer is still at Bayern and has a contract until 2024, there is no point in coming back,” the Monaco goalkeeper told Get French Football News.

It’s over between Stade Brestois and Youcef Belaïli

It was in the works for several days, now it’s official, Youcef Belaïli is no longer a Stade Brestois player. The two clubs have agreed, at the player’s request, to terminate the contract.

“Following Youcef Belaïli’s request addressed to sporting director Grégory Lorenzi, Stade Brestois and the player agreed to terminate the contract that bound them until June 30, 2023. SB29 wishes him good luck for the rest of his career,” writes the Breton club. in a press release.

Brest sporting director Grégory Lorenzi said: “Youcef felt bad every day, particularly being away from his family. It was therefore difficult for him to continue on this path. For his daily balance and the good of the group, we have agreed to end our collaboration.

“Cristaninho plays better than his father,” says Ronaldo’s mother, who is pressing for her son’s return to Sporting

Dolores Aveiro, Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, has assured that her grandson is better than the five-time Ballon d’Or winner at the same age and is destined to follow in his father’s footsteps playing for Sporting. Dolores Aveiro’s dream is to see them both play together at the Portuguese club.

>> More information

Chelsea: Gordon retracts Everton asking price

Courted during the summer transfer window by Chelsea, Anthony Gordon ultimately stayed at Everton. In statements transcribed by the Evening Standard, the offensive element returned to the 67 million euros that his club asked to sell him: “Today it’s football, it’s crazy. Personally, I think no player is worth that kind of money, but I’m I’m not going to let that get you down either… I’ve never been desperate to leave Everton.”

Nice: Fournier reveals why he didn’t want Favre back

Former OGC Nice director of football, Julien Fournier shared with After Foot at RMC his opinion of having chosen Lucien Favre to replace Christophe Galtier on the bench. A decision that the former leader would not have made: “I like Lucien a lot. If you don’t put him in an organization with clear rules that he is not responsible for enforcing, he is an orchestra leader.”

“In that context, I was in another coach. It’s part of the disagreements we had with the shareholder’s representative. He wanted De Zerbi for Nice.” Since then Dezerbi has signed in the Premier League, at Brighton.

Denayer officially joins Shabab Al-Ahli

Free of any contract since leaving Olympique Lyonnais, Jason Denayer is recovering in the United Arab Emirates. In order to get game time for the 2022 World Cup, the Belgian defender signed for Shabab Al-Ahli. Training coached by Leonardo Jardim.

Good morning to all

The transfer window has closed in Europe but the clubs are already preparing for the winter market or next summer. Others are reinforcing with free players or studying the wild card track. Welcome to our direct to follow all the rumors and news of the transfer window.

#Mercato #live #agreement #Nkunku #Chelsea #transfer #summer

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *