game news Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: A new free update awaiting the latest DLC
Earlier this month, Ubisoft went all out during its latest dedicated Assassin’s Creed showcase. Infinity, Mirage, Jade… Titles that echo the future of the saga, but the studio has not forgotten the latest addition to the series and is launching a new update for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. What to expect while waiting for the final DLC.
Released almost two years ago, in November 2020, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is constantly renewed with many additions to offer more and more content to the players. Whether paid or free, the roadmap maintained by Ubisoft is particularly busy and update 1.6.1 arrives today on all available media with a double dose of news.
First, your journey through the Tombs of the Dead ends with a second pack that includes three new underground tombs. In the show, many traps to foil and puzzles to solve in hopes of getting buried loot and containing new treasures.
Then direct Ravensthorpe to walk through this update, where it is now possible to build a rune forge. As its name indicates, it is a building that will allow you forge runes and improve your stats, pushing the limits of his team. But that is not all…
A new festival on the calendar
In addition to new exclusive free rewards to be collected via Ubisoft Connect to celebrate the saga’s 15th anniversary, the French studio announces that Oskoreia Festival will be available from October 20 to November 10. Although limited in time, it is a free event that offers its own set of exclusive rewards through new quests and other activities. Not to mention, many bug fixes and improvements, listed in the chart below.
Therefore, all of the following items have been fixed:
- Equipping the Jarl of Death helmet will remove Eivor’s beard customization.
- Odin can sometimes get stuck in a pillar when killing enemies.
- After the fight against Systir and her tamer in Nidheim, the barrier does not go away.
- Everold’s shop is restocking with previously purchased items.
The Paris headquarters
- Siege of Paris exclusive runes purchased from Pierre’s shop can be sold, but cannot be redeemed.
The wrath of the druids
- Finishing off Balor with a stun attack can block the encounter.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Main Quests, World Events, and Side Activities)
- Missing order medallions after defeating order members.
- Unable to receive quest”More deeply…“if the plants have already been harvested.
- Crashes when loading a save file during mission”Looking for Fritjof“.
- Player stats are not being tracked as intended for the main challenge”Eivor’s Saga“.
- When climbing the tree near the druid’s hut in Glowecestrescire, Eivor can get stuck under the platform.
- Rollo cannot be interacted with in the brothel.
- Impossible to enter a house in Picheringa because of a blocked window and a barred door.
- Various fixes for the return of the Oskoreia Festival event.
Armory and inventory
- Weapons duplicated by unintentional means.
- Duplicate dwarf customization options in inventory.
- Two-handed axes can spawn on both sides of the armory dummy if the player switches hands while using the weapon.
- Flails appear face down in the Armory when equipped with a charge.
- Isu’s tattoo is duplicated in inventory after purchase and replaces other tattoos that are no longer selectable.
- Some weapons appear in Vagn’s shop after you have purchased them.
- The charge attack VFX persists on the weapon after it has been used.
- Twilight Pack previews fail to load when trying to view them in the in-game store.
- Unintentional echo effect in the audio of Reda’s speech.
- The cargo hold during river attacks is capped at 200, although the capacity is improved.
- Eivor appears drunk when loading the game.
- The Jord Scarecrow Colony cosmetic item in the Norvid store does not display the item.
Ubisoft therefore continues to delight all Assassin’s Creed fans waiting to bring Eivor’s adventures to an end in the next DLC.” The last chapter » announced for this end of the year, without a precise release date at the moment. Enough to wait a long time waiting for Basim’s new adventures in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, whose release is expected in the course of the year 2023.
As a reminder, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla can be played on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Stadia.
#Assassins #Creed #Valhalla #free #update #awaiting #latest #DLC